Food is the reflection of how we see and feel. A balanced diet is one where the necessary amount of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients is present – contents in vegetables, proteins, carbohydrates, cereals, and liquids that provide the body with energy and well-being.
It is common for the food to fragment into portions balancing the consumption of food such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, and snacks. The food, in general, is wonderful and necessary for the functioning of the organism; everything will depend on the way it is consumed.
The desserts, especially, are the portions that tend to close with a flourish, a rich lunch, or a special dinner. Socially, the consumption of desserts is essential. Dare to try gluten-free dessert, refined sugar, butter, or excess fat. It is possible to give the body healthy and sweet portions. Once the properties of food are known, which have the function, the combination can be done and the amounts that can be used to make delicious and healthy things. The world of cooking is transforming.
Here’s a vibrant and healthy idea for all occasions.
Chocolate Cake Without Gluten And Refined Sugar (8 servings):
- 70gr of ground Almonds
- 50ml of coconut oil, almond oil, extra soft olive or the one of your preference
- 90gr of Sweetener
- Three eggs
- 75gr of Dark Chocolate 70% cocoa
- 50gr of Oatmeal
- 50gr of chickpea flour or wholemeal flour
- 10g of Yeast or one teaspoon of baking powder
- A touch of vanilla essence or rum according to your preference
- A pinch of salt.
- Separate the whites from the yolks
- In a glass cup, melt the chocolate with a splash of milk.
- In a bowl, add the almonds, oil, and sweetener, mix until the ingredients are well integrated. Add little by little the yolks plus the melted chocolate and the essence of your preference. Sift the flour and add it to the mixture little by little.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add enveloping in three stages.
- Take the mold (16 cm in diameter) spread butter inside the mold and a little flour so that the cake does not stick. Add the mixture and let stand while preheating the oven to 180º. Once the oven is hot, insert the cake and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- When the 30 minutes have passed, carefully open the oven and prick the cake with a stick. If it comes out dry, turn off the oven and let the cake rest in the oven for 5 minutes. If the stick comes out wet, have about ten more minutes of cooking. Allow cooling and unmold.
- 50gr of dark chocolate
- 10ml of light milk
- Melt the chocolate by adding the milk, mix evenly until you get a chocolate cream, once the cake is cold, cover the cake with the chocolate cream. Additional to this, you can use fruit to decorate, mint leaves, or whatever you like.
Cheer up and do it at home and with love. Let your imagination and good taste manifest.